Friday, April 6, 2012

Redneck Wineglasses

I know I haven't been updating this much since "The Big Move". I've sold some wineglasses, some hairflowers, and still manage to sell a copper pen every 1-2 weeks (to tell the truth I'm starting to get downright sick of making that copper pen. lol). My sister asked me to make some redneck wineglasses for picnicking, and they really are cute:


I know they're kitschy, and a little different from what I normally do, but I've found I really do enjoy them. They're pretty and feel special without the breakable-worries that go along with your good crystal. My sister wanted them because mason jar lids are water-tight which means they're great for picknicking. These are really easy to make and are available on my etsy store if you're interested in your own set!

No comments:

Post a Comment