Friday, June 1, 2012

Spring!

Blogger temporarily made the blog incompatible with internet explorer so i haven't posted in awhile.

My little sister got married!!! I made her a dress, which ended up not being quite what she wanted, (too many ruffles), but thought I'd share on here anyway to show some of what I've been doing with my time:

I also recovered my couch cushions, as after 3 years, the vinyl was cracking. It was really difficult to do since the back cushions are actually all sewn into a panel and mounted into the frame so i kind of had to take the couch apart. I'm really happy with the fabric choice/pattern.


Also, about a month ago, I finally figured out the look for our bedroom:
The support beams in the middle of our room can't come out, so figuring out how to incorporate them took some thought. I filled them with vases of twigs and lights which is soooooo much cuter than the curtains i had up before.


In other news...I've been doing a lot of gardening, and I made my first crepe cake this week. yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment